Administrative Assistant - FULL TIME
This position works closely with the Creative Director (Sarah Ryhanen) and the Sales Manager (Bryony Mattes-Harris) helping them manage client relations, works on client proposals, generates and track invoices, oversee the calendar of events at Saipua Headquarters, provide general administrative office support, complete light bookkeeping and perform a smattering of personal assistant type tasks.
- Able to maintain an organized diary of details on a varying list of projects and clients.
- Excellent note taking skills
- The mind of an elephant; does not forget anything.
- Impeccable attention to detail. Does not misspell; excellent with numbers.
Superior communication skills
- Concise, clear, concientious communication. We appreciate candor and directness.
- High level of editorial abilities for drafting correspondence and communicating directly with clients.
This person is enthusiastic, shows initiative, is more responsible than most and able to admit their mistakes and own their position within a high functioning team.
Photoshop (particularly rendering skills)
Google docs and Google calendar
General computer troubleshooting skills
Compensation commensurate with experience, full health benefits.
Interested applicants will send their CV and a brief letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT