1. Flowers on the way to a restaurant. Iris, cone flowers...
2. Snack at Red's Grocery a new joint at the tail end of Columbia Street. A great snack place. This was a yellowfin-tuna-stuffed red pepper. (Mousey, they have real good olives too)
3. Muscari (Grape hyacinth) bulbs!
4. Dublab radio. Why, why, why did it take me so long to listen to this.
5. Arrested Development. Aaron may not always bring home the best when it comes to DVD's (St. Elsewhere, Dynasty) but this recent addition to his collection has restored my faith in our friendship...not that it was ever really in jeopardy.